Accidents

Well, I meant to post last week, but it was a bit of a crazy one. More so than usual. Tuesday morning we had a surprising amount of rain... and we all know that people in CA don't know how to drive in it. J's car hydroplaned and he was hit on the driver's side. Not a phone call anyone wanted to make or receive at all, especially at 445 am while it's still raining. We aren't sure if the mustang is totaled or not yet, but we will hear back this week. That just put me off my game all week. I'm now getting back into things and trying to catch up from last week.

Everything else is great. We had our last day at Disneyland on Saturday as our annual passes expired. I wanted to renew them, but it's so expensive. Hopefully we will be able to get them again soon. We always had so much fun.

That really is all that happened last week... Hard to believe... Now for some coffee..

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment