Well, it's 2016

I can't believe it's already almost February. I'm not sure where the time keeps going.. But there are big things happening this year!

My new logo for my Etsy shop is finished, and I'm just about ready to reopen :) I have some different things in the works, and some I'm bringing back. I had so many projects and gifts to finish over the holidays, and having a break over the last 2 weeks has been nice, but I am ready to get going again.

Our holidays were great! We spent some much needed time off with family and friends, traveled a little, and had a little staycation! We received some fantastic gifts, including a getaway to Catalina! I can't wait! My husband is pretty awesome, too! He had a book made of his favorite photographs that I've taken. It was the sweetest thing!  I go through it almost every day.

Now as I'm sitting in my chair with my tea, typing this out, I'm trying to get together a list for my White Walls DIY blog so I can start in the next couple weeks. I should probably get moving with my very long list of chores as well...

No comments:

Post a Comment