Already April?

I woke up and April is tomorrow? When did that happen? I feel like we just had Christmas and new years. I guess time flies when you're crazy busy. It's been a heck of a new year. J is still working such crazy hours and I have 2 jobs now. 

January and Feb flew by so quick, and we didn't do too much. J finished building his rifle and we've been a few times to go shooting. It's so much fun and I really enjoy cleaning it too. I like it much more than shooting pistols. So, for a few weeks, all of the gun parts were taking over the kitchen table. Thankfully, that all has a place now and it's everywhere. 




We also attended the Space X holiday party (late due to launches over the holidays). It was a blast! So many fun things and we tried Moscow Mules for the first time. Delish! We also got to celebrate Valentine's with an awesome date night to Mastro's Steakhouse. The month of February ended with a trip home to Travis AFB and Sacramento to see some friends and my brother. It was so needed and so much fun!



March went right by, too! Not too much happened though, that I can remember. I was sick for almost half of it, we celebrated mom's birthday and Easter at Great Wolf Lodge with the fam. And we started getting Blue Apron boxes. They are so yummy! And easy! Our sweet Oli has bladder stones, so she gets kitty morphine and a special diet. Poor thing. I've also cut my hair! Oh goodness, does it feel better. Over 12 inches, gone. I'll be donating it to Children with Hair Loss. 






I've put my Etsy shop on hold for the moment as we try and get our home and plan for the fall in order. I wish I had more time for it, but with 2 jobs, being sick, having a sick kitty, and just trying to enjoy our time by the beach, I don't. And I don't want to compromise quality to keep it open. I'll open again soon, but for now, it's on hold. 

I should probably get up and get moving... there's laundry to do, dinner to prep, and a house to clean before I head out to work. Until next time.












No comments:

Post a Comment