Review

5 weeks! only 5 weeks! It's crazy that we are so close to moving. I'm so excited and so nervous. I'm still working on housing, and a job.. but I'm remaining positive that it will all work out. We've worked so hard and I just know it will all fall into place.

I'm a month into treatment and it's going alright so far. I'm still working on figuring out everything that makes me sick, but overall it isn't horrible. Our followup is next week, so I'll update again then.

I am so overwhelmed at how much I love being a Younique presenter. I honestly was skeptical and wasn't sure I would enjoy "selling" or "sharing" these fab products. I'm a little sad I didn't make it to convention this year, although I had only been a presenter for about 3 weeks... I definitely want to go next year, and I'll be working towards a trip bonus and a car bonus! How awesome would all of that be?!

I'm hoping that I can find someone awesome to write a review of the mascara for me. I'll send you the mascara, for you to keep, and you write a review on your blog/page/etc. I want to spread the word about how truly wonderful these products are and how fantastic the mascara is.

Next week will be a big one. Justin's last class graduates next week. That will be his last class and major thing here at Travis. We will be turning in our 30 day notice for our house as well. I will also be trading cars back with my brother (little P). I have his Camaro, and he has Caboose, my focus. It's been fun driving his car, but I kinda miss my mommy car.

Until Next Time....


No comments:

Post a Comment