Forever and a Day

It has been too long since I've posted an update, but we are officially moved in and our household goods will be here tomorrow! It's been a long month of transition, but we are almost completely settled. We couldn't have done it without my parents. Staying with them has made all the difference in our move. The view couldn't hurt either!

I have a wonderful day job that couldn't be more fun. Great hours, great kids, awesome family! I truly lucked out with this job! It also makes it easy for me to go back to school, work on signs, and have fun with my Younique business.

This month and November we will be having a special on presenter's kits! They are fantastic and packed with fabulous products including our famous 3D mascara!!! If you love makeup, order it now!!! (even if it is just for the makeup)!Go here! please... I'll send you goodies! ;)

Anywho... big changes are here for the Cagle's and we are so excited to go on these new adventures!
Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment