Happy New Year

I've been MIA for a while and for so many reasons... It's a new year and I'm looking at it with a fresh perspective and attitude. One of my many new years resolutions is to be more positive, less negative, less judgmental, read more, stress less, and overall be a better, happier person. We are finally settled in our new home and have just gotten back from a nice vacation to TN to see some family. It was a wonderful, welcomed break. Now that we are back, it's time to get back into the grind and find our new routine. The hubs got his official offer and will begin his new job at SpaceX tomorrow. We couldn't be more excited, and I couldn't be more proud! This is a huge step for our little family.

I will be trying to update at least once a week and I will be sharing more recipes, projects (including re-opening my etsy shop Cammies & Cupcakes later this month), and my way back to healthy!

I hope everyone had a fantastic Holiday and is enjoying a great start to the new year!

Until next time...

1 comment: