It's the end of the week...


It's been a great week. J just finished his first week at his new job and I'm just enjoying the next chapter of our adventure. It's been an exhausting and long week, but it was a good one. Getting up so early has proven to be both tiring and productive. I kind of enjoy being able to get things done before I go to work, it's like having 2 days in 1.


I mentioned in my last post that we spend some time on vacation with the husband's family. It was such a great little break. We got to have a second Christmas with them and see some more family we haven't seen in years. I got a new planner (the one i've been eye-balling) that i'm seriously in love with. It has so many fantastic features and little add ons... I'll definitely be going back to shop. You can get your own here >>> Erin Condren

This past week we did a few new things including getting J a hair cut and beard trim at a super cool place in Anaheim called BarBeer. It is an old school barber shop with straight razor shaves and a bar to have a cold one while you wait. It also features 2 awesome shops just through the walkway. This barber shop is so cute (in the manliest way)! The sign out front says "husband daycare" and I think it's perfect! The game was on and beers were being served. It was so so cool! Definitely a must keep going for the hubs. 



Today was my first Friday without J home since we moved. I kind of felt like a he should have been with me, but it was nice having me time back. I spent the morning relaxing and in bed, and unfortunately I did not go back to sleep. I was so excited because today I go to go paddle boarding with my mom. I've never been and it was more difficult than I thought it would be, however it was easy to catch on.  I think this is going to be a weekly occurrence. My balance isn't as good as it used to be, but that will change... I really enjoyed it and I'm hoping that I will get better at it and not fall when there's wake in the harbor.


I'm hoping next week to post a couple recipes and maybe a couple new board designs for the shop...

Until next time...






No comments:

Post a Comment