Relief

It's been so crazy getting transitioned, the holidays, being out of town, and J starting his new job, it's finally calming down and it's so nice! I have been behind on so many things including my Younique business and my Easy store. Hopefully this week I will get them both back up and running. Currently only Younique is back up and I have a party open ----> Party!!




I love that we are finally settling in and relaxing. It's been quite a transition and there are so many things we are trying to accomplish. We are slowly exploring the area and finding new places to eat and spend time. I'm loving being my my mom and the ocean. It's so calming when we get to go put our toes in the sand. I am also enjoying being so close to Disneyland! There are so many gorgeous little towns along the coast.




We are still wanting to start a family soon, and with this new insurance and a new doctor we are back at square one with my diagnosis. Hopefully we will get it all sorted through and be starting a family very soon. I'm losing weight slowly, but surely, and that will help with a pregnancy and overall better life. I'm thankful I have such a supportive husband and best friend to come and work out with me! A big part of losing weight, in addition to adding weights to my workouts is what we are eating.. I'm trying lots of new recipes so I will be posting them with pictures if they don't stink.






Until next time.....





No comments:

Post a Comment