Easter is Over

Happy Easter! I've been on a chocolate binge since yesterday morning, and Oh how I've missed it. I even made a chocolate cake with chocolate chips, raspberry filling, and chocolate buttercream. Heavenly. It was much needed and deserved after a week of sickness and a pulled back muscles.


Everyone was sick last week. It was horrible. I worked Monday, then crashed Monday night.. I didn't work Tuesday, felt ok, Worked Wednesday, then it came back with a vengeance. I also pulled a muscle or two in my lower back that made walking painful Tuesday. Thankfully, Friday I was feeling well enough, I got to go to acupuncture and it was so worth it. It was worth getting my bum out of bed. We tried some new points down my back and legs. It was interesting, but I felt sooo much better after. I'm genuinely surprised about how much I love acupuncture and how good I feel after only 4 sessions. I can't wait to see how much more I progress with this treatment.

This weekend was perfect. Lazy mornings and nothing to do. Easter dinner at my mom's with family and my mini! I love being so close to everyone.


I'm down a total of 11 lbs, and feeling great! Hopefully I will be able to lose the meds all together. Everything seems to be coming together nicely! I'm excited to finally see some results... finally.

I've got a few things in the works... new signs, getting my IV/phlebotomy cert., and just trying to eat healthier. And... I've given in and bought some washi tape. It's so cute! It goes perfectly with my Erin Condren planner.

I have been loving signs by the talented Jelly Bird Signs and Honaker Homemaker! They've inspired me to try new techniques and branch out a little. I've also made a few sets of these darling countdown block sets. Being a former military wife, I understand the desire to want to cross something off or turn the time down during a deployment or TDY. It makes it just a little bit more bearable. This set was for a wonderful friend of mine who's husband is getting ready to leave and her sweet babes should have something special for while he's gone. They are up and available on my Etsy site!






No comments:

Post a Comment