An Unexpected Day off

Happy Monday, y'all!! I'm home today, and that means I get extra time to clean and get organized! That's a good thing, right? Things are in transition here, and I'm super excited about it. First off, I thought I would be working as a nanny until August, turns out I won't be. On another happy note, I finally found the brick to my charger for my Viao laptop. I haven't been able to find it since we started unpacking in October!!

I'm still on my first cup of coffee so I'm a little sluggish today, but I'm not in a rush to get stuff done today. I still need to get a few things done, but I'm making progress on my list of things to do. I've cleaned upstairs in the loft, started organizing my family room and I am finishing a DIY project for my White Walls blog post!


I'm not sure if y'all remember, but my sweet sister-in-law and our friend Erin have this amazing place called White Walls. It's for Military members and spouses to have a place to get together and talk about how to make their houses into homes after a PCS. It's open to anyone military affiliated. So, if you are, join us! It's an amazing place and our new website launched today!! I'll be writing a DIY blog every other Tuesday! I'm so very excited about being a part of such a wonderful place. You can check it out HERE! My first post will be a DIY for Mother's Day.


As y'all know, I've been getting acupuncture every Friday morning and this past week I got these seed things put on my ear to help with my metabolism and "dampness." They are really odd and look like I have HUGE blackheads in my ear. I'm supposed to push on them 10ish times 2-3 times per day up to a week. Not really sure, but I think they are helping. See in the picture <<< It looks like a little freckle from far away, but that is one of the seed things. The other one is up farther in the top fold of my outer ear. They kind of are uncomfortable when you push on them. So, hopefully they make a difference. I really enjoy acupuncture, I think it's made a huge difference in my temperment and overall well being. I'll have to get a picture of me with all the needles this week, there were so many last week.

I need to finish up a few things before J gets home, and start dinner, so I'll catch y'all tomorrow on White Walls!

Until Next Time....

No comments:

Post a Comment