I Swear It Was Just Friday

Well, It's Monday again. I'm not sure where the weekend went, but it went way to quickly. I'm sitting out on the patio drinking coffee and listening to Maroon 5 radio. I'll have to go in soon, as it's super sunny and getting warm. I should start sitting out here more often, it's so nice and calm... and I can watch everyone working out in the gym, too! I should probably be there, as well, but I'm not. I'm trying to relax more and enjoy just "being." Even though I haven't been to the gym, I have been productive. I made my to-do list and I did the dishes and cleaned out the fridge. I have also made the bed so that I can't get back in. I need to be slightly more productive than last week, there is so much I want to accomplish. I finally finished my resume this weekend and will be applying for jobs as well as fall classes.

This last week was great, though. I had lots of time to think about what I want to do and what my current goals are. I also spoke to a friend I haven't talked to since we moved. It was so great to catch up with her! Our house is finally organized and will be fully unpacked hopefully soon. We have decided to move when this lease is up, if we can find a place closer to J's work within our budget. We will be going through everything in prep for that. I've also made myself a weight loss countdown to help keep me motivated in my weight loss journey/journey to better health. I'll be doing home workouts as well as just going somewhere and taking long walks. I need to be more active overall.

I will be making  little changes in my diet and trying to get to the gym more. It's important to me, not only for my own health, but for the health of my future children. I miss being healthy and fit, I miss not worrying about what size I will be when I go shopping, I miss looking cute (according to me) in whatever I put on, I miss being confident. I want to set a good example and I want to have a healthy pregnancy. I've been half-assing getting healthy, but that stops today. Today, I kick it into high gear. Today, that fat is going to cry, every day.

Last week's post on White Walls was awesome! I'm so happy to be back! Plus, the tea towels were just so darn cute and easy! I'll be making more for myself and future holiday gifts. Next week I will be blogging again for WW and it will be super cute as well. Make sure you check back for the link, and if you are a fellow vet wife or mil spouse create an account! I love all of my fellow White Wallers and their blogs too!

Last week's acupuncture appointment was fun, too! It was totally different. I had a needle in my head! It was the most bizarre feeling. It was far back, like where I have a bun on my head.. but it was so odd. I now have 3 of those little seed things in my ears. One in my left ear and two in my right. They don't bother me, but they do irritate me when I have to push on them. I guess that's the point. Hopefully, the treatments are doing what they are intended for and we will expecting a Baby Cagle soon! This week will be my 9th or 10th week... I can't remember. I'm on a 12 ish week treatment plan, so in the next couple weeks we will be evaluating my progress. I will say, though, that I am enjoying acupuncture. It has really helped with my stress levels, and my emotions getting kind of crazy.

I only worked 2 days last week, which was nice, but odd. I missed the kids, and I wasn't sure what to do with all the extra time. So I ended up driving up to the valley to get my favorite bagels! I'm talking 3.5 hrs in the car for bagels. Totally worth it though. This week will be the same schedule, but I'm trying to plan out my days a little better. My little brother graduates from University this weekend and I'm so very proud of him!! I also get to see my dad! I haven't seen him in sooo long. I can't wait for this weekend!

wow... it's almost 12. I should get to the gym, have some lunch, and get the rest of my stuff done. I may even post again this week since I have extra time ;)

Until Next Time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment