Congratulations!

My little brother graduated from university this past weekend. I'm not sure where the time went. He was just little and then in high school. Now he's graduated. I'm feeling a little old, and slightly sentimental. I'm so very proud of him and I know he will accomplish great things... after he gets home from his trips, and figures out what he wants to do. Hopefully, he will figure it out before I do.

It was such a great week last week! I spent a lot of time with my mom, caught up with a friend, acupuncture, and graduation! I was super busy trying to get things caught up and organized, but it was nice to take a little break and get away for the weekend. I finally got to see my mom play tennis (I haven't since we moved here in September). I want to start playing tennis again, I think it will be fun.

Catching up with an old friend was great, too! We hung out a little and then we explored the Anaheim Packing District! OMG what a fantastic find! I'm so glad she told me about it. J is going to love it! It's like being back in Napa at Oxbow Market. I miss our dates in Napa so much, and we haven't found anything close to it here. This is it. So many great restaurants to choose from, and a few dessert ones too! It has this great energy to the place, I just love it! Plus it's just down the road from us.

Acupuncture was great, as always. I really do enjoy it, way more than I thought that I would. I can feel the difference since I've started. I feel more balanced and have more energy. My acupuncturist says that my energy and cycle have really balanced out and are more in-sync! That makes me so happy!

Graduation. Wow. It was so great. So, Friday, J and I drove up to meet everyone on my Mom's side for dinner. It was a little over an hour and a half from his office. It was an amazing drive! We ended up taking PCH (Pacific Coast Highway) up most of the coastline until we got to Camarillo. I loved every second of it. It was kind of like a date night. We walked around this little shopping center when we got there and then met my Mom, Alan, and Paul Jr. for dinner. It is always fun and entertaining. Then we drove home.

My husband is a little crazy for wanting to drive all that way 2 days in a row, but it really gave us a little extra us time, no phones, no TV, no xbox, just us. And, we stopped for my favorite bagels on the way back up Saturday morning. Graduation was beautiful, although we didn't stay for the whole thing, there were soooo many people!! We got to spend some quality time with my Dad and his wife, Jeri, too! I miss them so much! I loved being close enough to visit with them, and now we live in different states. I know they're happy, and we are too, but I miss them. We had a great time going to dinner with them and Paul Jr. after graduation, too! Hopefully, we'll get to see them again soon! I just realized, I didn't even get a picture with anyone. With all the smartphones and cameras, I didn't get a single picture. hmpf.

And, now it's Monday again. I just don't know how it gets back so quickly. I have a ton to do today, including working on a new White Walls post for tomorrow and applying for more jobs. I forgot how time consuming it can be. It will be worth it though. Anyway, I hope y'all had a wonderful weekend as well! Have a fantastic week!!!

Until Next Time.....






No comments:

Post a Comment