Short and Sweet

Happy Monday, y'all! Today has gotten off to a slow start (not that that is different from any other Monday). I turned down a day trip to Catalina today so that I could be responsible and apply for more jobs, clean my house, and ready all of our crap for our upcoming move. I also got to spend a little bit of time this morning with my neighbor's sweet baby girl! Totally worth it. She's such a doll!

I'm not sitting back in bed, with a cup of juice and pandora playing, trying to finish adjusting my resume for the zillionth time, but I keep stalling. I still don't know what I really want to do, and I don't want to do something I'll end up quitting in a few weeks. So, I'll just keep looking. I am enjoying being unemployed for the most part. Some days I get bored, but there is always stuff to do around the house and I live in OC! If all else fails, go to the beach!


I'm also working on some new sign designs for my little Etsy shop Cammies & Cupcakes. I've had so much inspiration in the last couple weeks, I just don't have enough space or wood for all of my ideas! I've even started trying to learn calligraphy! So cool! And intricate! I love it!


This past weekend we met some new people at our community summer Pool Party & BBQ, and then Sunday we ate at our fave pastrami shop The Hat in Pasadena with the family for Father's Day! I love being so close to everyone and our fave eating spots!

I went to Acupuncture this past week and it was so nice being back! I've changed my treatment plan to go every 3 weeks and have begun adding herbs as well. I feel so much better; more energy, more motivation, happier all over. I missed it. I can honestly tell the difference when I go and when I don't. I'm just hoping it's doing as much to help with the PCOS as it is with everything else. Any tips for the lady with PCOS? Share them with me, please!

Do you have any quick tips for packing/organizing/moving? Let me know! Any favorite Pandora stations? Job leads? I'm open!

Anyway, I need to get back to my "TO DO" list... Until Next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment