Purging

Happy Monday folks! As always, it was a weekend that I didn't want to end. The hubs celebrated his birthday yesterday. I can't believe he's 31, and I'll be 30 next year! haha! It's insane! Our anniversary was last weekend and his birthday was yesterday. Thankfully that wraps up our celebrations this month. I don't know if I can eat anymore cake. Well, that isn't true. I can ALWAYS eat cake. I just probably shouldn't. How was y'all's weekend? Did you enjoy the sunshine? We did!

This past week was full of sunshine and happiness! J worked all week, but I had my sweet cousin, my mini me, come stay with us for a few days. It was so much fun! I just love her. I got her Thursday, we had lunch with my mom, and then headed back to my house to work on my White Walls blog post project. We both ended up covered in blue paint! It was so fun! We cooked together and ended the day in the hot tub. Friday was Disney day! We were there when the gates opened and stayed until almost 6pm that evening. Mom and Alan joined us for lunch, and J came and met us when he got home from work. It was a party! So nice and warm, not too hot. We went on so many rides and ate yummy stuff! Taylor and I both got ice cream, and we both dropped them shortly after getting them. Party foul!

Saturday we celebrated J's birthday at a family bbq at my mom's. It was great! We were only missing my brothers but everything was great. Paul Jr is traveling around Europe and Chris couldn't get off work for the weekend to come down from Sacramento. Hopefully they'll both be here soon and we can all just celebrate being together.But, I really do have the best family! They are all so wonderful and love J so much! Taylor even showed us how to do the Nae Nae at the end of the party. We had so much fun! I don't remember the last time I laughed that hard!


Yesterday was super lazy and we just enjoyed the cool breeze and some Netflix. The perfect way to end the weekend. Hopefully this week will go by quickly so that we can enjoy next weekend as fully as we did this past week.

I haven't been to acupuncture in a couple weeks, but I will be there this Thursday. Hopefully I don't get into too much trouble for my diet and not being there. I've been a little busy. I've really enjoyed not working and being able to just drop everything and go to family functions, but I miss working. Anyone hiring in OC? Hopefully we'll get out of this house in a timely manner and find a place that works for us and our budget in the fall. I've also actually decided to go back to school. Maybe not in the fall, but definitely in the spring. I am going to concentrate on getting my BA in Education.


This post has been a little crazy and off the wall, but that's how I've been working today. I feel a little hair brained today. I still need to do the dishes, laundry, shower, workout, and finish our budget. The day is getting away from me. Hopefully the rest of the week will fly as well.

Have a great week, and until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment